New Data Proves Cost Avoidance is Missed without Supplier-Stakeholder Feedback
Price reductions are not sustainable year-over-year. Learn how to:
- Go beyond price negotiations.
- Calibrating suppliers on performance.
- Calculate the waste you could avoid.
- Align suppliers with stakeholder expectations.
On Demand Webinar
5-step Roadmap for Stronger Supplier Relationships
There’s too much talk about earning a seat at the table, and not enough “how to” roadmaps.
Watch this webinar to learn how to implement a roadmap. One that strengthens supplier relationships, maximizes the value of your supply base, and increases the perceived value of your Procurement function.
How to Avoid the Supplier Relationship Gap
- Identify the supplier relationship gap and why it exists.
- Share a common view of supplier performance.
- Remove assumptions about supplier performance.
- Simplify the supplier feedback process.
Risks of Low Supplier-Stakeholder Alignment
Lack of supplier-stakeholder alignment creates waste. Learn how to:
- Identify symptoms of misalignment.
- Move beyond the status quo.
- Assess your ability to monitor alignment.
- Reduce waste and increase productivity.
Building Supplier-Stakeholder Alignment
Supplier performance expectations, left unmonitored, can undermine a buy-side organization’s supply chain, as well as a supplier’s reputation. Learn insights on how to avoid these risks.
- Knowing when and how to capture relational data.
- Monitoring supplier performance based on stakeholder expectations.
- Using stakeholder expectations to inform suppliers’ continuous improvement plans.
A Brief Introduction to getSayDo
- Why getSayDo exists.
- How getSayDo is championing supplier productivity.
- Who benefits from getSayDo’s solution.
Identifying Supply Chain Waste
Discover how a Fortune 500 industry leader uses getSayDo to avoid unnecessary waste due to supplier performance.
- Protect profitability.
- Stay aware of risks.
- Identify opportunities for productivity gains.
Avoid the Supplier Relationship Gap by Giving Your Employees Year-round VOC Access
For suppliers unable to monitor how their reputation varies by customer.
- Diagnose the assumptions embedded in your organization.
- Identify wasted time spent monitoring customer expectations.
- Support the need for an informed customer view of supplier performance.