Thanks for using getSayDo™ (“getSayDo”). We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously and make it a priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Before submitting your personal information to our website, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use getSayDo. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
1. The Basics
We provide software that you may use to provide, request and view User Feedback (the “Services”) on companies (“Suppliers”). We offer the Services on our Site http://getsaydo.com (the “Site”). In the course of providing the Services, we may collect Personal Information, which means personal information about a User like names, physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, password, and other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“User Content” is all the data, including all text, software or image files that You or Your Users provide, or are provided on your behalf, to us through your use of the Services, including User Feedback and Personal Information.
We make no claim of the veracity of any User Content. Except as provided in this privacy statement or described in the Agreement, we only use User Content to provide and enhance the Services. We don’t share your User Content with anybody else except in the very limited circumstances described below.
2. Your Information and How We Use It
We may store the User Content you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
We use User Content to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, process payments, track usage of the Site, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the User Data and other information we collect, please note the following subsets of such data:
- User Profiles: We receive, store and reserve the right to use any User Content or other information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way, including if you create a Profile. This information may include Personal Information. You can modify some of the information associated with your account here. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-Public Content: Your name, email address, and password will never be shared publicly or linked to your Feedback. We reserve the right to investigate and confirm your identity and the accuracy of your User Feedback through direct and indirect means to the extent permitted under applicable law in order to maintain credible User Feedback. Notwithstanding the foregoing right, we do not undertake any obligation to verify any such information.
- Shareable Content: The information that you post to the Site, outside of Non-Public Content, as listed above, is able to be shared internally and externally by You. All User Feedback, as defined in the Agreement, is aggregated before it is displayed and can be filtered by User Profile information, such as industry, function, position, and location by state or province. It could be possible for a User to identify your User Feedback. For example, if your User Feedback is one of two provided for a company, a User could filter the User Feedback to display only one. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Shareable Content.
- Communications: When Users are entered into the Site, they are opting in to receive emails from getSayDo. Where applicable, Users can unsubscribe from certain email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from getSayDo as permitted by law. If you request User Feedback from Users through the Services, we may, at our discretion, view, store and/or utilize the requests in order to, among other things, manage, process and deliver them, and investigate use of the Site in connection with the Services.
- Transactional Information: If you make purchases through the Site, we may collect and store certain information about you to process your requests and populate forms for future transactions, such as your phone number, physical address, email address, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties who help process and fulfill your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- Site Activity: We may store information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you view and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
3. Cookies and Other Web Technologies
To help us customize the content and experience provided to you on our Site and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information based on your apparent interests.
To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the tools offered on our Site.
4. Third Parties
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
Service Providers: Some of the Services that are offered through the Site are outsourced to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
Investigations: In all instances we may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and/or law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your Personal Information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
5. Controlling your Personal Data
Other Users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your User Profile if you include personal information in the content you post publicly.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s profile.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3712 Abney Highland Dr.
Zionsville, IN 46077
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country in which you reside.